The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Do not use if tamper evident twist-off cap is missing, broken or separated from neckring
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
- For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
For this product
Ask A Doctor
- Before use if you havekidney diseasea magnesium restricted dietabdominal pain, nausea, or vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeksalready used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist
- Before use if you aretaking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
And ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right awayStore at temperatures betweem 46° and 86°F (8° and 30° C)
- Shake well firstdrink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dosemay be taken as a single daily dose or in divided dosesadults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hourschildren 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl ozmaximum 3 fl oz in 24 hourschildren under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
- Each fl oz contains: magnesium 290 mgeach fl oz contains: sodium 1 mg
Benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, flavor, sucralose, water
Stisfaction guaranteed - For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart Inc.,Bentonville, AR 72716
* Please review the disclaimer below.