The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Tamper Evident Packaging:Caution: This package has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if package is open, torn or mutilated.
Magnesium sulfate USP (heptahydrate) 100%
- Uses for Laxativefor relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)for this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
For this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Kidney diseasea magnesium-restricted dietabdominal pain, nausea, or vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeksalready used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a help professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosagedrink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dosemay be taken as a single daily dose or in divided dosesdissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the tasteadults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) dailychildren 6 to under 12 years - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) dailychildren under 6 years - consult a doctor
- Each teaspoon (5 grams) contains: magnesium 495 mg
For external use as a soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises.DIRECTIONS: For a relaxing bath/soak, generously sprinkle Equate Epsom Salt into warm, running bath waterCAUTION: If prompt relief is not obtained or there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult your physician. Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on the advice of a phsician. Keep out of reach of children.
Adverse Reactions Section
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart, Inc. Bentonville, AR 72718602.002/602AA
* Please review the disclaimer below.