The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only. If taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result.Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not inhaledo not apply over large area of the bodydo not use longer than 1 week
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical hep or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716Pat. D675,101810.03/810AA
* Please review the disclaimer below.