The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable, keep away from fire or flame
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105°Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, blue 1, red 33
Product of China*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.Distributed by: Walmart Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716156.000/156AA
* Please review the disclaimer below.