The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (By Volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70%conc.)
First aid antiseptic
• First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
• For external use only • If taken internally, serious gastric disturbances will result.CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED IN THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OF AGE: CONSULT A DOCTOR.When using this product: Do not get into eyes • if eye contact occurs flush thoroughly with water. • do not apply over large areas of the body • do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.Stop use and ask doctor if Condition persists or gets worse.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
• For use as a first aid antiseptic:• clean affected area • if bandaged, let dry first • apply small amount of this product on affected area 1-3 times a day • may be covered with a sterile bandage.
• Keep cap tightly closed, storage at room temperature. • Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening • Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.