The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Hydrogen Peroxide(stabilized) 3%
First aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
• First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns • aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth.
• For external use only. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.Do not use: In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body • Longer than one weekAsk a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash, or fever develops • the condition persists or gets worse • sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days • irritation, pain, redness persists or worsens
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• For use as a first aid antiseptic:• clean affected area • apply small amount of product on affected area 1 to 3 times a day • if bandaged, let dry first • may be covered with a sterile bandageFor use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):• adults and children 2 years of age and over:• mix with an equal amount of water• swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow.• use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctorChildren under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product.Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
• Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature • Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
* Please review the disclaimer below.