The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsCamphorMentholMethyl salicylate
Otc - Purpose
PurposeCamphor External analgesicMenthol External analgesicMethyl salicylate External analgesic
Indications & Usage
- Uses Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
WarningsFor external use onlyFlammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon woundson irritated, broken, or damaged skinotherwise than as directed
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly and do not apply local heat (heating pads, lamps, hot water in bags or bottles) because doing so can increase the risk of serious burns
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive irritation of the skin developsnausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurswhen using for pain of arthritis: pain persists for more than 10 days redness is present in conditions affecting children under 12 years of ageyou experience pain, swelling, or blistering of the skin (this product should not cause pain or skin damage)
User Safety Warnings
Warning-Rare cases of serious burns have been reported to occur on the skin where OTC external analgesics were applied. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children 3 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 3 years of age: consult your physicianrefer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangersous
Other Safety Information
- Other informationkeep container tightly closedstore at room temperature (20° to 25° C or 68° to 77° F)
Inactive ingredientsalcohol, propylene glycol, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.