The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 3.1%Capsaicin 0.025%Menthol 6%
External analgesicExternal analgesicExternal analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On irritated or damaged skinon wounds
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Have
- Any concerns about using this product
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucus membranesdo not bandage tightlydo not apply heat to the area in the form of heating pads, hot water bottles, or lamps (doing so increases the risk of serious burns)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persists for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive irritation of the skin developesnausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs.you feel actual pain or experience a blistering or burning after application (it is normal to feel awarming or cooling sensation)when using for pain or arthritis:pain persists for more than 10 daysredness is presentin conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 4 years of age and older: remove polyethylene film and place adhesive pad over affected area. do not use more than 2 patches per day.Children under 4 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Keep pouch tightly closedkeep product protected from heat
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, dihydroxyaluminum aminoacetate, dried aluminum hydroxide gel, edetate disodium, emulsion of methyl acrylate and 2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, glycerin, malic acid, partially neutralized polyacrylate, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, sorbitol solution, talc, titanium dioxide, and water on a polyester fiber backing and covered with a polyethylene film.
* Please review the disclaimer below.