The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Genomma Lab USA, Inc., Houston, TX 77027
Camphor 4%, Menthol 10%, Methyl salicylate 30%
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When Using This Product
- Do not use otherwise than as directedavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes or rashesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Redness is present or irritation or rash developsconditions worsen or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Use only as directedAdults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° and 25° C (68° and 77° F)
Ethylparaben, glyceryl monostearate, polysorbate 80, purified water, sorbitan monooleate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.