The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients PurposePhenylephrine HCL 0.25%.......................................... VasconstrictorPramoxine HCL 1%.................................................... Local anesthetic
Otc - Purpose
- UsesFor the temporary relief of anorectal itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids, anorectal disorders, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues, or piles
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you aretaking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifrectal bleeding occursan allergic reaction occursthe symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increasecondition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
- DirectionsRemove cap from tube and puncture seal with opposite end of cap.Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.Apply externally to the affected area with a thin layer up to 4 times daily.Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Storage And Handling
- Other informationStore at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)Close cap tightly after use
Inactive ingredientsAloe barbadensis leaf extract, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Cetyl palmitate, Distilled water, Glycerin, Glycerol monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Mineral oil, Polysorbate 60, Propylene glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium citrate hydrate, Stearic acid, Tocopherol acetate, White petrolatum
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by:Genomma Lab USA Inc.Houston, TX 77027Made in Korea
* Please review the disclaimer below.