The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Genomma Lab USA Inc. Houston, TX 77027
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Buffered aspirin equal to 325 mg aspirin (NSAID)nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (buffered with calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, and magnesium oxide)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with:headachetoothachebackachemuscular achesheadacheminor pain of arthritisthe common coldpremenstrual & menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:hivesshockfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)
Stomach Bleeding Warning
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugare age 60 or olderhave 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducerif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have asthmayou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou are taking a diureticyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug forgoutdiabetesarthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel fainthave bloody or black stoolsvomit bloodhave stomach pain that does not get betterringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurspain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 35 mg and magnesium 40 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Anhydrous citric acid, corn starch, dibasic sodium phosphate anhydrous, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.