The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:• minor burns• sunburn• minor cuts• scrapes• insect bites• minor skin irritations
For external use only. Read all warnings and directions before use.
Do Not Use
• More than one patch at a time• On wounds or damaged skin• With a heating pad• If you are allergic to any ingredients of this productAllergy Alert: if you are allergic to any inactive ingredient of this product, contact a doctor before use.
When Using This Product
• Use only as directed. • Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or rashes• Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
Stop Use And Ask A Physician:
• If pregnant or breast feeding • If localized skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling, and blistering• If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:Apply 1 patch to the affected area of intact skin up to 3 times a day. Do not leave patch on for more than 8 hours at a time. Clean and dry the affected area.Open pouch and remove one patch.Remove any protective film and apply directly to affected area of pain. Apply immediately after removal from the protective envelope. Wash hands with soap and water after handling the patches.Reseal pouch containing unused patches after each use. Do not store patch outside the sealed envelope. Fold used patches so that the adhesive side sticks to itself and safely discard used patches or pieces of cut patches where children and pets cannot get to them. Children under 12 years: Ask a physician
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)Avoid storing product in direct sunlight and protect product from excessive moisture.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Tartaric Acid, Dihydroxyaluminium Aminoacetate, Methylparaben, Peppermint Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.