The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achesbackacheminor pain of arthritisthe common coldtoothachepremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 caplets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amounttaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultspain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorchildren 6-11 yearstake 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 caplets in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctorchildren under 6 yearsask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if blister unit is torn or broken
Carnauba wax, corn starch, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.