The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each tablet)PurposesAcetaminophen 325 mgPain reliever/fever reducerDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgCough suppressantGuaifenesin 100 mgExpectorantPhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: nasal congestionheadacheminor aches and painscoughsore throatsinus congestion and pressurehelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productivetemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 tablets every 4 hoursdo not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 aluminum lake (tartrazine) as a color additivestore between 20-25°C (68-77°F) do not use if carton or blister unit is opened or broken
Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C yellow no. 5 aluminum lake (tartrazine), FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.