The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.Peachtree City, GA 30269
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposesCamphor 4.8%Cough suppressant & topical analgesicEucalyptus oil 1.2%Cough suppressantMenthol 2.6%Cough suppressant & topical analgesic
- On chest & throat, temporarily relieves cough due to the common coldon muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
- By mouthwith tight bandagesin nostrilson wounds or damaged skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When Using This Product
- Do not heatdo not microwavedo not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few dayscough lasts more than 7 days, tends to recur, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- See important warnings under "When using this product"Adults and children 2 years old and older:rub a thick layer on chest & throat for cough, or rub on sore aching muscles or jointscover with a warm, dry cloth if desiredkeep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouthrepeat up to three times daily or as directed by a doctorChildren under 2 years: do not use
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON JAR IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, spirits of turpentine, thymol, white petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.