The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mgDextromethorphan HBr 30 mgDoxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:runny nose and sneezingfeversore throatheadacheminor aches and painscough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemaliver disease glaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosageexcitability may occur, especially in childrenavoid alcoholic beverages marked drowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present new symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceuse only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.do not take more than 4 doses per 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each 30 mL contains: sodium 18 mg use by expiration date on packagestore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #6, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium saccharin, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.