The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitisglaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occursedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessexcitability may occur, especially in children
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Find right dose on chart belowmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceuse only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours Age (yr)Dose (mL)children under 2 years do not use children 2 to 5 yearsdo not use unless directed by a doctor children 6 to 11 years 5 mL to 10 mL
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 4 mgstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Anhydrous citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.