The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Liquid-Filled Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- For relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of age with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
Avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)protect from light, heat and moisturesee end flap for expiration date and lot number
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, medium chain triglycerides, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, white ink
* Please review the disclaimer below.