The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Liquid-Filled Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of age with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucoma a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
Avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:1 capsule (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)avoid excessive heatsee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.