The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each tablet)Doxylamine Succinate 10.5mg
(in each tablet)Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis)or other upper respiratory allergies:nasal congestion
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Runny nose
- Itching of nose or throat
- Itchy, watery eyes
Do Not Use This Product
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
You are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- May cause marked drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Adults and children 12 years of age and over 1 tablet every 4 hours, not to
exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1/2 tablet every 4 hours, not to
exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours.
Children 6 years
of age and younger:
Consult a physician.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.Poly Hist Forte Tablets are blue, caplet-shaped, scored tablets, debossed "Poly" bisect "216" on one side and plain on the other.
FD&C Blue # 2, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.