The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Coal tar solution 9.0% v/v (equivalent to 1.8% coal tar)
Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
Controls scalp itch
- Relieves and helps stop the recurrence of scalp itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Extra relief of itching due to dandruff
For external use only
Do Not Use:
- For prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- This product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Condition covers a large area of the body.
When Using This Product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well
- Apply to wet hair
- Gently massage into hair and scalp to work up a lather
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
Alcohol 7.3%, avocado oil, chloroxylenol, citric acid, dimethicone copolyol, FD&C red #40, fragrance, glycol distearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lauramide DEA, panthenol (provitamin B5), PEG-30 lanolin, quaternium-80, ricinoleamidopropyl ethyldimonium ethosulfate, TEA lauryl sulfate, vitamin E acetate, water
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
* Please review the disclaimer below.