The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Manufactured by:Nexgen Pharma, Inc.Irvine, CA 92614Distributed by:Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.Boca Raton, FL 33487
Active Ingredient (In Each Dose)
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 grams (cup filled to the indicated "17 GRAMS" line)
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Nausea, vomiting, or abdominal paina sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeksirritable bowel syndrome
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Otc - When Using
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.you get diarrheayou need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctorThis product is supplied with a dosing cup marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line.adults and children 17 years of age and older:fill to indicated "17 GRAMS" line on cup which is marked to indicate the correct dose 17 gramsstir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drinkuse once a dayuse no more than 7 dayschildren 16 years of age or younger: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)tamper-evident: do not use if seal under cap printed with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is missing, open or broken.
* Please review the disclaimer below.