The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Manufactured by SterRx 64 West St., Malone, NY 12953
Purified water 99%
For flushing the eyes to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging or itching
by removing loose foreign material and air pollutants (smog or pollen).
Otc - When Using
- For external use only.Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyeTo avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfaceDo not reuseDiscard vial after use
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if:Solution changes color or becomes cloudyWith contact lensesIf vial is open or seal is broken.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and consult a doctor if you experience:Eye painChanges in visionContinued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Twist top to removeWash the affected eye(s) as neededControl rate of flow by pressure on the vialIf necessary, continue flushing with emergency eyewash or shower
- Boric AcidSodium BorateSodium ChlorideSorbic Acid
Call SterRx at (518) 651-2026NDC 51997-035-05
Storage And Handling
Store at 41-95°F (5-35°C)
* Please review the disclaimer below.