The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units
First aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection in scrapes minor cutsburns
EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Do Not Use
- In the eyes if you are allergic to any of the ingredientsover large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Before Using, Consult A Doctor If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You need to use longer than 1 weekcondition persists or gets worse symptoms persists for more than 1 week or clear up and occur again within a few days a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperature 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F). Before using any medication, read all label directions.Keep carton, it contains important information.Lot No./Exp. Date: see crimp of tube.
Hard Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin
* Please review the disclaimer below.