The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeLanolin 15.5%Diaper rash ointmentPetrolatum 53.4%Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashtemporarily protects minor:
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, chafed or cracked skin and lipsprotect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protectant use apply as needed
- For diaper rash use:change wet and soiled diapers promptlycleanse the diaper area, and allow to dryapply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Store between 20°C to 25 °C (68° to 77°F)
Cod liver oil ( contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
* Please review the disclaimer below.