The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientSodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (1000 ppm)
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usesregular brushing with flouride toothpaste helps protect teeth against cavities aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productif pain\ sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop and ask a dentistif the problem persists or worsens.Sensitivity teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of ageIf accidentally swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children of 2 years and older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly, after meals or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist.
- Do not swallow.to minimize swallowing, use a pea-sized amount in children under 6 years old.supervise children's brushing until good habits are established.children under 2 years: ask a dentist before use.Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
- Other informationstore in a cool, dry place.
Inactive IngredientsCalcium carbonate, Water, Glycerine, Silica, Sodium Lauryl sulphate, Sorbitol, Xanthan gum, Sodium saccharine, Sodium benzoate, Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose and Flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.