The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporary relieves of minor aches and pains in muscles and joints associated witharthritissimple backachestrainsbruisessports injuriessprains
- For external use only
- Do not use
- With other topical pain relieverswith heating pads or heating devices
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clean up and occur again within a few daysredness or irritation develops
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
- Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean affected area before applying productsadults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Water, Propylene glycol, Isopropyl alcohol, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Edetate Disodium, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Camphor, Fd&c Blue No. 1
* Please review the disclaimer below.