The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientPurposeAluminum Sesquicholorhydrate 15% .......................Antiperspirant
Otc - Purpose
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On broken or irritated skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation occurs
Ask Doctor Before Use If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wash and dry hands throughly before applicationApply a small, pea-sized amount of Carpe to palmsRub palms together vigorously for 15 seconds
Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Silica, Silica Silylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Talc
* Please review the disclaimer below.