The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
White Petrolatum (100% w/w)
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns and sunburntemporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skinhelps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weatherhelps treat and prevent diaper rashhelps seal out wetness
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last for more than 7 days or clean up and occur again in a few days
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
* Please review the disclaimer below.