The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid to prevent the risk of infection inminor cutsscrapesburns
- For external use onlyFlammable, Keep away from fire and flame
- If taken internally, serious gastric disturbances will resultAsk a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not apply over large areas of bodydo not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctordo not use otherwise than directed
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical table or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailyif bandaged, let dry firstmay be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperaturedoes not contain, nor is intended as substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.