The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Cough suppressant & Topical AnalgesicCough suppressantCough suppressant & Topical Analgesic
- When applied to chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common coldwhen applied to muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
- By mouthwith tight bandagesin nostrilson wounds or damaged skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When Using This Product, Do Not
- Heatmicrowaveadd to hot water or any container where heating water.
- May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come backcough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See important warnings under "
- When using this product"
- Adults and children 2 years and overrub a thick layer on throat & chest &cover with a warm, dry cloth if desiredkeep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouthuse up to three times daily or as directed by doctorfor muscle/joint minor aches and pains apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years: do not use
- Store at room temperature
Cedar leaf oil, methylparaben, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, propylparaben, thymol, turpentine oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.