The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone Iodine, 10% (equivalent to 1% available Iodine)
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgeryFirst aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For External Use Only
Do Not Use
- In eyesAs a first antiseptic longer than one weekOn individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodineApply over large areas of body
Discontinue Use And Call Your Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hoursCondition persists or get worse
Ask Your Doctor In Case Of
- Deep or puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For preparation of the skin prior to surgery:Apply product to the operative site prior to surgeryAs a first aid antiseptic:Clean the affected areaApply a small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times dailyMay be covered with a sterile bandageIf bandaged, let dry first
Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Tween 80, Disodium Phosphate, Purified Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.