The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone Iodine, 7.5% (equivalent to .75% available Iodine)
- Washing whenever a germicidal soap is required
- Maximum degerming of the hands
For External Use Only
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply necessary quantity
- Degasa Surgical Scrub on area to wash on patients for preoperative or for operating personnel.
- Distributing thoroughly
- Degasa Surgical Scrub on the desired area, rubbing at least 5 minutes.
- On patients, rinse off with a sterile gauze saturated with water. On operating personnel, rinse the hands under running water, clean under fingernails use brush if desired.On operations personnel complete disinfection with another wash with the same way.
Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose Monoethanolamine, N-Dodecyl Sulphate, Purified Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.