The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed By: Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corp., Oyster Bay, NY 11771
Active Ingredient (In Each Film)
For the prevention of pregnancy
- For Vaginal Use OnlyNot for rectal (anal) use
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Stds) Alert
This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs and may increase the risk of getting HIV from an infected partner.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you do not know if you or your sex partner is infected, choose another form of birth control
When Using This Product
- You may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching or a rash)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You or your partner get burning, itching, a rash, or other irritation of the vagina or penis
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed package insert for complete directions and informationbe sure your fingers are dry before touching the filminsert one film and place as far into the vagina as possible against the cervixinsert VCF® not less than 15 minutes and not more than 3 hours before intercourseuse one film before each act of intercourse
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce, but do not eliminate, the risk of catching or spreading HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.Use a latex condom without nonoxynol-9 if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS, multiple sex partners, or other HIV risk factors.VCF® is tested by independent laboratories for determination of sperm inactivating qualities, using the I.P.P.F. agreed protocolStore at 58° - 86°F (15°-30°C)
Glycerin, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water
1-800-879-2393 (9-5 E.S.T.)
* Please review the disclaimer below.