FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not store above 120° F.
Oyster Bay, NY
for the prevention of pregnancy
- For Vaginal Use Only
- Not for rectal (anal) use
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Stds) Alert
This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs and may increase the risk of getting HIV from an infected partner.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you do not know if you or your sex partner is infected, choose another form of birth control
When Using This Product
- you may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching or a rash)
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a Doctor if you or your partner get burning, itching, a rash, or other irritation of the vagina or penis
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product, read the enclosed package insert for complete directions and information
- insert one applicator full of foam in the vagina no more than one hour before each act of intercourse
- if this product is used together with another contraceptive method, there will probably be better protection against pregnancy
- if douching is desired, always wait at least 6 hours after intercourse before douching
- see enclosed instructions for cleaning the applicator after each use
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce, but do not eliminate, the risk of catching or spreading HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
- Use a latex condom without nonoxynol-9 if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS, multiple sex partners, or other HIV risk factors.
benzoic acid, cellulose gum, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, glacial acetic acid, methylparaben, phosphoric acid, polyvinyl alcohol, propellant A-31, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbic acid, stearamidoethyl diethylamine, stearic acid.
1-800-879-2393 (9-5 E.S.T.)
Principal Display Panel - 17 G Can Box
Easy To Use
FOR PREVENTION OF PREGNANCY
* Please review the disclaimer below.