The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mgGuaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:nasal congestionsinus congestion and pressureminor aches and painssore throatheadachetemporarily reduces feverhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this productSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for children under 12 years of ageif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour periodmeasure only with dosing cup provideddo not use dosing cup with other productsdose as follows or as directed by a doctorAdults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 20 mgstore between 15-30oC(59-86oF)do not refrigeratedosing cup provided
Citric acid anhydrous, edetate disodium, FD and C blue 1, FD and C red 40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Compare to the active ingredients in Mucinex Fast Max Cold and SinusMaxumum Strength Tussnex FMCold and SinusAcetaminophen Pain reliever/Fever reducerGuaifenesinExpectorantPhenylephrine HClNasal DecongestantMulti-symptomRelieves Pain and Reduces FeverRelieves Nasal and chest congestionThins and loosens mucusFor ages 12 and over
* Please review the disclaimer below.