The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientPurposeMethyl salicylate 10% ....................Topical analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withsimple backachearthritisstrainssprains
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child 12 years o age and underover estensive areas of the bodyon irritated skinwith a bandagewith other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Redness over the affected area
When Using This Product
- Wash hands after use with cool wateravoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children To Avoid Accidental Poisoning.
If swallowed, induce vomiting and call a physicaian or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- Use only as directedadults and children over 12 years: rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily
- Children 12 years or younger: do not use
- Store at 15°–25°C(59°– 77°F)
Arnica oil, camphor, capsicum extract, carbomer, dmdm hydantoin, eucalyptus oil, isopropyl alcohol, menthol, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, water
1-800-560-5223 M-F 9AM – 4 PM Eastern
* Please review the disclaimer below.