The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult suervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105° Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, carbomer, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate
REF HH62G02UMCwww.medline.comMade in USA with US and Foreign componentsfor Medline industries, Inc.,Northfield, IL 60093 USA1-800-MEDLINE RG17VJO495.001/495AA Rev 1
* Please review the disclaimer below.