The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only.
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gently cleanse and dry affected area
- Apply as needed
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Stearates, Beeswax, Benzethonium Chloride, Chloroxylenol, Cholecalciferol, Dicocoyl Pentaerythrityl Distearyl Citrate, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Zinc Oxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.