The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- When using this productuse only as directeddo not bandage tightly or use with heating paddo not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is presentexcessive irritation of the skin develops
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical helop or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:apply directly onto affected area without the need to bandage
repeat if necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily.
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
Acrylic acid/vinyl ester copolymer, dimethylsulfone (MSM),
eucalyptus oil, glucosamine sulfate, hydroxypropylcellulose, SD alcohol 39C, PEG-8 dimethicone,
pentylene glycol, peppermint oil, triethanolamine, water (USP).
* Please review the disclaimer below.