The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directeddo not bandage tightly or use with heating paddo not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is presentexcessive irritation of the skin develops
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical helop or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:spray directly onto affected area without the need to rub, massage or bandagerepeat if necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily.Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
Citric acid, dimethylsulfone (MSM), eucalyptus oil, glucosamine sulfate, peppermint oil, SD alcohol 39C, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.