The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 4.8%Eucalyptus oil 1.2%Menthol 2.6%
Camphor Cough suppressant/Topical analgesicEucalyptus oil 1.2% Cough suppressantMenthol 2.6% Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a coldProvides temporary relief of minor pains of muscles and joints
- For external use onlyDo not take by mouth or place in nostrils
Consult A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A persistent cough may be a seroius conditionIf cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headacheDo not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphy-sema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by doctor
When Using This Product
- Do not heatDo not microwaveKeep away from fire or flameDo not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burnsAvoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skinDo not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
Stop Use Of This Product And Consult A Doctor If
- Condition worsensRedness is presentIrritation developsSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headaches
- See important warning "When using this product"Adults and children 2 years and older;Rub on the throat and chest in a thick layerCover with a warm, dry cloth if desiredClothing should be loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouthUse up to three times daily or as directed by a doctorChildren 2 years or younger: ask a doctor
Store at room temperature
Butylated hydroxy toluene, cedar leaf oil, microcrystalline wax, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil.
Principal Display Panal - 30 G Jar Cartonndc 53554-030-05Amrutanjan Relief Cold Rubtmcough Suppressant/Topical Analgesic Ointmentnet Wt: 1.05 Oz (30G)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANAL - 30 g Jar Carton NDC 53554-030-05AMRUTANJANRELIEF COLD RUBTMCOUGH SUPPRESSANT/TOPICAL ANALGESIC OINTMENTNET WT: 1.05 OZ (30g)PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANAL - 50 g Jar Carton NDC 53554-030-10AMRUTANJANRELIEF COLD RUBTMCOUGH SUPPRESSANT/TOPICAL ANALGESIC OINTMENTNET WT: 1.76 OZ (50g)
* Please review the disclaimer below.