The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Menthol 15.0%Methyl Salicylate 15%
Menthol Topical analgesicMethyl Salicylate Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves pain associated with headache, cold, body ache and nasal congestionProvides temporary relief of minor pains of muscles and joints
- For External use onlyAvoid contact with eyesDo not use otherwise than as directed
When Using This Product
- Do not heatDo not microwaveDo not use near an open flameDo not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burnsAvoid contact with wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skinDo not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
Stop Use Of This Product And Consult A Doctor If
- Condition worsensRedness or irritation developsSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headaches
- See important warning "When using this product"Adults and children over 12 yearsApply and gently massage over the affected areaRepeat 2- 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctorChildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Store at room temperature
Butylated hydroxy toluene, cetostreayl alcohol, microcrystalline wax, paraffin, petrolatum
Ndc 53554-020-05Amrutanjan Relief Strong Pain Balmtmpain Relieving Ointmentnet Wt: 1.05 Oz (30G)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 g Jar Carton
* Please review the disclaimer below.