The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Apis mellifica 6X
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
Burning, itching, stinging
Redness, swelling, watering
Watering, redness of lids
- According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms such as:itching
- Burningexcessive wateringredness of eyes and lids
- For external use only.According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).Replace cap tightly after every use.To avoid contamination, do not touch the plastic tip to any surface.To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hoursyou experience eye pain or changes in vision
- For adults and children age 2 and over:remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottletwist cap off bottleDON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eyeapply as neededreplace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or email@example.com.SimilasanUSA.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.