The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Apis mellifica 6XEuphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6XSabadilla 6X
Burning, itching, stingingredness, swelling, wateringwatering, redness of lids
- According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as: • itching • burning • excessive wateringredness of eyes and lids
• For external use only.• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).• Use only if single-use dropper is intact.• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.• Contact lens wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use:
• if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours• you experience eye pain or changes in vision
For adults and children age 2 and over:• remove a single-use dropper• twist flat end with ball to remove• squeeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator• apply as needed• use a new dropper for every application
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Phosphate buffer, Purified water
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.SimilasanUSA.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.