The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Liquid-Filled Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- For relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
Avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedtake only one dose per day (24 hours)adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENprotect from light, heat and moisturestore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, medium chain triglycerides, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, white ink
* Please review the disclaimer below.