The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Dose)
Polyethylene Glycol 3350,17 grams (cap filled to the indicated “17 GRAMS” line)
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do Not Use
If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Nausea, vomiting, or abdominal paina sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks irritable bowel syndrome
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug.
When Using This Product
You may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 weekyou get diarrhea
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctorthe bottle cap is a measuring cup marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated “17 GRAMS” lineadults and children 17 years of age and older:fill to indicated “17 GRAMS” line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose 17 gramsstir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drinkuse once a day use no more than 7 dayschildren 16 years of age or younger: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap printed with “SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is missing, open or broken.
* Please review the disclaimer below.