The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.Recommended for repeated use.
• Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.• For external use only• Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control center right away.
• Unfold towelette and wipe hands thoroughly for approximately 30 seconds.• Do not use other than directed.
• Store below 104°F (40°C)• May discolor certain fabrics.
Water, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, †Gamma Octalactone, †Gamma Nonalactone, †Heliotropine, †Vanillin, **Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, **Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, **Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, *Limonene*component of essential oil**organic†component of organic coconut flavor extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.