The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
• For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin• Recommended for repeated use
• Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.• For external use only• Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.• Stop use and ask a doctor if redness and irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
• Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control center right away.
• Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.• Do not use other than directed.
• Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°F - 77°F)• May discolor certain fabrics.
Water, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, †Gamma Octalactone, †Gamma Nonalactone, †Heliotropine, †Vanillin, **Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, **Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, **Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, *Limonene*component of essential oil **organic †component of organic coconut flavor extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.