The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientPurposeSodium chloride (5%)Hypertonicity agent
For the temporary relief of corneal edema.
For use in the eyes only.
Do Not Use
- Except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When Using This Product
- It may cause temporary burning and irritation.do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.replace cap after use.remove contact lenses before using.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye. the condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s).Apply every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Retain carton for complete drug factsDo not use if imprinted seal on cap is torn.Store at room temperature 15°-20°C (59°-86°F).Keep cap tightly closed.
Boric acid, hypromellose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium borate and water for injection. Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH.
☎ Call (800) 233-5469M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM CST or visitwww.retainebrand.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.